Omega & Fatty Acid
The health benefits of omega-fats are well documented in the scientific literature. Numerous studies demonstrate the benefits of the omega-3 fats, EPA, and DHA. Both are critical for brain structure and function. EPA is found in small amounts in the brain but is required for numerous regulatory functions throughout the body. EPA helps support a healthy inflammatory response and along with DHA supports optimal cardiovascular function. This formula combines the well-established benefits of omega-3 fats with that of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol). With new studies showing that almost every type of cell in the body has a receptor for vitamin D, we have only scratched the surface in our understanding of the benefits of this important nutrient. Together, omega-3’s and vitamin D help support numerous biological functions, thereby helping to promote optimal health and wellness.
- 1,000mg of molecularly distilled fish oil.
- Providing 180mg EPA and 120mg DHA per serving.
- 1,000 IU of natural vitamin D3 from lanolin.
- Easy to swallow softgel.
- EPA has a beneficial effect on inflammatory processes in the body.
- EPA and DHA help support normal, healthy triglyceride levels and promote overall cardiovascular health.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help promote normal healthy brain structure and function.
- Vitamin D stimulates the synthesis of osteocalcin, an important protein involved in bone formation.
- Vitamin D helps maintain adequate blood calcium levels which help support cellular metabolic processes and neuromuscular function.
- Vitamin D is important for normal, healthy cell growth and function.
- Vitamin D helps support healthy immune function.