Outward personal appearance and beauty play prominent roles in society, evidenced by billions of dollars spent on personal care products in the U.S. It’s well established that a healthy outward appearance starts at the cellular level. About every six weeks the top layer of skin naturally sheds, leading to new skin from underneath. The health of this new layer is reflective of one’s everyday eating, drinking, and exercise habits. Environmental pollution and toxins also impact the skin’s health. Because women represent a large majority of the health and beauty product target market, and since a recent Council for Responsible Nutrition survey found that females over age 50 constitute the largest portion of dietary supplement consumers, targeting products aimed at their needs improves your ability to meet your consumer’s demands. Our Advanced Antioxidant Complex isn’t just your average combination antioxidant–it contains specialty antioxidants savvy consumers are trading up for. It’s beyond the traditional “A, C, E, Selenium.”
- Promotes overall cellular wellness
- Contains a high amount of alpha-lipoic acid (200 mg per serving)
- Contains specialty antioxidants Activin grapeseed extract, green tea extract, and LuteMax lutein for skin protection.
- Grapeseed extract contains naturally occurring, heart-healthy resveratrol
- Quercetin offers antioxidant protection, supports the inflammation response, and is uncommon in most combination antioxidant products
- Vegan and vegetarian
- Suggested use: Take 2 capsules daily with food.
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish, or fish. Suitable for vegans