MyND’s Allergy Support is a unique complex, specially formulated, based on the key ingredients Vitamin C, K-2, Butterbur, Quercetin, and Bromelain.
This formula also includes Herbs such as Stinging Nettle and Cordyceps. It nutritionally supports healthy respiratory functions through all the changing seasons.
Allergies are disorders of the immune system, they occur when the body overreacts to harmless substances and produces antibodies to attack the trigger. This then leads to inflammation, which is the leading cause of seasonal allergy symptoms.
- Inhibits growth of histamine
- Blocks substances involved in the development of allergies
Bromelain (an enzyme derived from pineapple stem)
- Beneficial effects on tissue response to stress
Stinging Nettle (plant named for prickly hairs that grow on its leaves and stems)
- Effective against seasonal allergy symptoms due to anti-inflammatory qualities
- Contains histamine which can be beneficial in counteracting allergic attacks.
Butterbur (shrub/Herbs that grows in Europe and parts of Asia and North America)
- Anti-inflammatory that helps relieve symptoms of seasonal allergies
- Studies found butterbur as effective as Zyrtec
Pine Bark (maritime pine trees that grow in an area in southwest France)
- Studies show may ease symptoms of hay fever
- Italian study showed 55% of people taking pine bark were able to reduce their inhaler doses
Stinging Nettle (flowering plant)
- Contains all the amino acids
- Contains minerals calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and sodium
How To Use
Take 1-2 capsules daily preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.