NOTE: UPCOMING NEW PACKAGING AND LABEL IMAGES
Berberine is an alkaloid extract found in a variety of plant species and is responsible for the deep yellow color and bitter flavor of many medicinal herbs. It has been used in traditional Chinese medicine and Indian Ayurveda for treating many different ailments ranging from digestive issues, inflammation, and fighting infections. Through further research and modern studies, the benefits of berberine have been narrowed down to show that this isolated phytochemical may help support healthy glucose metabolism, healthy lipid metabolism, gastrointestinal health, and cellular health. Berberine’s effectiveness in helping to reduce blood-sugar levels in individuals with type 2 diabetes has drawn close parallels to pharmaceutical prescriptions that are popularly used today.
My Nature’s Delight new Ultimate Berberine HCI features:
- 600mg of isolated Berberine HCl per vegetarian capsule
- Sourced from Berberis aristata bark
- Non-GMO & Vegan Friendly
- Contains no Sugar, Dairy, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Eggs, Peanuts, Soy, Tree Nuts, Fish, Shellfish
- Free of Preservatives, Artificial Colors or Flavors
- Studies have shown Berberine’s effectiveness in activating the enzyme adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase (AMPK), which supports fasting glucose levels while also helping to reduce insulin resistance.
- Berberine has been shown to help support the cardiovascular system, maintain homeostasis, and help decrease oxidative stress.
- In studies, berberine has shown a significant decrease of HbA1c levels in diabetic patients, comparable to that of metformin.
- Berberine is helpful for weight management and combating obesity.
- In its role of lipid metabolism, not only does berberine support healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Berbeine has also shown great anti-inflammatory properties.
- Berberine has been shown to help increase levels of neurotransmitters and their activity, helping to improve mood disorders and mental illnesses such as chronic depression and bipolar disorder.