Detox & Cleansing
Blood Detoxifying Goldenseal is a unique My Nature’s Delight detoxification formula that has been a top seller for over 25 years. There is nothing else on the market today that compares to its effectiveness and value.
The formula’s ingredients and benefits may include:
*Goldenseal (contains the component Berberine)
- Kills bacteria that cause diarrhea
- Kills fungi that cause yeast infections
- Kills various parasites, including tapeworms
- Protects against E. coli infections
- Helps strengthen the immune system
- Promotes perspiration thus eliminating toxins through the skin
- Contains inulin, a carbohydrate that strengthens the liver
- A mild laxative that aids in the elimination of uric acid or gout
- Clears congestion in respiratory, lymphatic, urinary, and circulatory systems
- Releases water retention, stimulates digestion, aids kidney, liver, and gallbladder function
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Improves urine production and improves circulation of the blood
- Promotes an increase in the secretion of bile acid
- Blood purifier and general detoxifier, especially the liver
- Stimulates bile production, which helps digestion, particularly of fats
- Stimulates bowel movement to help remove lingering waste from the intestinal tract
- Increases the frequency of urination to assist in toxin elimination
*Beet Root Powder
- Contains high levels of vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients
- Betaine, a phytochemical in beet powder helps the kidneys and liver process an amino acid known as SAM-e.
- Has a strong negative ionic charge.
- A negative charge allows the clay to attract only substances that have a positive charge, such as toxins, harmful bacteria, pesticides, heavy metals, and pathogens-without leaching away any beneficial elements.
*Milk Thistle- 80% Silamaryn
- Detoxifies and protects vital liver functions-helps regenerate liver
- Take one capsule 1-4 times daily, preferably with 8 ounces of water for a period of no more than 1 to 2 weeks per month, or as directed by a healthcare professional.