Wellness Renewed – Blood Sugar Management Consultation
Are you experiencing one or more of these symptoms?
- Being extra thirsty
- Frequent urination
- You’re hungrier than usual but losing weight
- You feel tiredness frequently
- Constant fatigue
- Noticeable blurry vision
- Frequent headaches
- You develop sores that tend to heal more slowly than usual
- You develop blisters, dryness, or other skin conditions
- You notice tingling and/or numbness in your hands and feet
- You get yeast infections frequently
- Your gums are swollen or bleeding
These are some of the symptoms of uncontrolled type 2 diabetes. Maintaining a healthy normal blood sugar metabolism is key for good energy, quality sleep, an even mood, and a healthful appetite. This Consultation is specifically to find the best protocol for you to support the organs and glands involved in blood sugar regulation. Our Blood Sugar Management Consultation was created to help our clients manage their blood sugar levels. We can help you if you are worried you may have diabetes, if you have pre-diabetes, or you are a known diabetic and are struggling to control your blood sugars. At the end of your consultation, you will receive an individualized protocol designed to improve your blood sugar levels.
- The Consultation includes a 1-hour Wellness Session with a Health Coach.
- Recommendations based on your own personal health history, recent blood and/or lab work (if available), and health pattern
- Physician grade supplements recommendation
- Dietary/Lifestyle plans
- Tailored protocol
- Email support
This Wellness Consultation is a Virtual Consultation and can be scheduled at the Physical Wellness Center – Winter Haven, FL.