Iron is an important nutrient for red blood cell health. It is a component of hemoglobin that helps to carry oxygen throughout the body. The best food sources of iron, namely red meat and other meat or poultry products, are often inaccessible to vegetarians. Additionally, menstruating females lose blood, and therefore iron, on a monthly basis. Though some popular foods and beverages are fortified with iron, this is rarely enough to satisfy the recommended daily requirements, especially for women or vegetarians. Our Chelated Iron supplies 161% of the Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) of iron when taken as directed.
- Highest potency available without blister packing
- More gentle than other forms of iron
- Chelation promotes optimal absorption and utilization
- Needed to carry oxygen throughout the body
- Supplemental iron is often needed for menstruating women, individuals consuming no or low amount of animal protein, vegetarians, and athletes
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish, or fish. Suitable for vegans