Wellness Renewed – Cholesterol Health Management Consultation
Cholesterol is present in every cell and promotes hormone production, digestion, and the conversion of sunlight into vitamin D. High cholesterol, particularly high LDL levels (the “bad cholesterol”) is not something that should be ignored. Cholesterol problems can affect anyone. Monitoring cholesterol levels is crucial, high cholesterol levels build up in your arteries and increase your risk of heart disease.
Individuals with unhealthy cholesterol levels typically do not develop specific symptoms. High cholesterol can cause a dangerous accumulation of cholesterol and other deposits on the walls of your arteries (atherosclerosis). These deposits (plaques) can reduce blood flow through your arteries, which can cause complications, such as:
• Chest pain. If the arteries that supply your heart with blood (coronary arteries) are affected, you might have chest pain (angina) and other symptoms of coronary artery disease.
• Heart attack. If plaques tear or rupture, a blood clot can form at the plaque-rupture site — blocking the flow of blood or breaking free and plugging an artery downstream. If blood flow to part of your heart stops, you’ll have a heart attack.
• Stroke. Similar to a heart attack, a stroke occurs when a blood clot blocks blood flow to part of your brain.
This Consultation will provide a simple step-by-step plan that will help you understand what your key area(s) are and provide you a tailored protocol designed specifically to help you take back control of your health while reducing your risk of heart disease.
This consultation will provide you with a personalized protocol that fits your specifics needs in helping you achieve optimal results. At the end of your 1-hour consultation, you will be fully equipped to start your journey to better health.
- The Consultation includes a 1-hour Wellness Session with a Health Coach.
- Recommendations based on your own personal health history, recent blood and/or lab work (if available), and health pattern
- Physician grade supplements recommendation
- Dietary/Lifestyle plans
- Tailored protocol
- Email support
This Wellness Consultation is a Virtual Consultation and can be scheduled at the Physical Wellness Center – Winter Haven, FL.