Probiotics (meaning “life”) refers to friendly or good bacteria, such as acidophilus and bifidobacterium which are live microbial supplements that improve flora in the intestinal tract. Probiotics can be found naturally occurring in cultured dairy products, such as yogurt. Unfortunately, by the time yogurt is shelved, purchased, and consumed little or no live bacteria is actually present — which is why probiotic supplements are a great addition to the daily diet. Many consumers find probiotic supplements inconvenient due to short expiration dates and required refrigeration. Our Dual-Action Acidophilus & Bifidus, A supplement that has a two-year Best By date and unique technology that protects the probiotics from release until reaching the small intestine (for the acidophilus) and large intestine (for the Bifidus) — where these beneficial bacteria are utilized.
- Contains 1 billion viable bacterial cells at the time of manufacture and is guaranteed to contain at least 500 million viable bacterial cells at the Best By date
- Provides equal amounts of two types of probiotics, Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium lactis, providing benefits to both the upper and lower GI tract
- Formulated with two well-researched strains of bacteria: LA-5 and BB-12
- SUGGESTED USE: Take one capsule up to three times daily, preferably before meals with a glass of water.
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish, or fish