Enhanced Lion’s Mane Plus is a complex made up of Lion’s Mane 4:1 Extract, Chaga Mushroom 4:1 Extract, Maitake Mushroom 4:1 Extract, Shitake Mushroom 4:1 Extract, and Reishi Mushroom 30% Extract – all from the fruiting body.
1 veggie cap gives you 500 milligrams of Lion’s Mane and 50 milligrams of each added mushroom.
Lion’s Mane has been used for centuries to protect against memory loss and dementia, reduce mild anxiety and depression, control blood sugar levels, and repair nerve damage. These benefits come from its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Lion’s Mane Mushroom can boost immunity by increasing the activity of the intestinal immune system, which protects the body from pathogens that enter the gut through the mouth and nose. Essentially, Lion’s Mane feeds the gut through the immune cells.
A 2012 study evaluating the medicinal potential of 14 mushrooms, found that Lion’s Mane had the 4th highest antioxidant activity.
Chaga, Maitake, and Reishi Mushrooms nourish immune cells in the colon that enhance immune function. Other Benefits Include:
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- As adaptogens, they help the body deal with the negative effects of stress.
- They allow your body to flush out toxins and bacteria efficiently.
- They improve liver function and prevent liver disease.
- They constrain the growth of tumors.
- Boost Immune System
- Improves Memory & Focus
- Protects Age-Relative Cognitive Decline
- Improves Depression, Irritability, and Anxiety
- Repairs Damaged Nerve Cells
- Improves Gut Health
Chaga Mushrooms are a fungus found primarily on birch trees. They have been used in the folk medicine of Russia, Japan, and Europe for their antioxidant properties that help hair, skin, and nails, and to support the immune system. Chaga is also an adaptogen that can help your body adapt to stress. People in Finland have been brewing Chaga tea for centuries to improve their health.
Maitake Mushrooms are fungi that are native to China but are also grown in Japan and North America. The Maitake mushrooms are commonly found in clusters at the base of maple, oak, or elm trees and can grow to over 100 pounds, thus earning the title “king of the mushrooms.”
- Balances Blood Sugar
- Lowers Cholesterol Levels
- Boosts Immune Function
- Promotes Fertility
- Reduces Blood Pressure
Shiitake Mushrooms are fungi that are native to East Asia. Shiitake Mushrooms have one of the highest amounts of natural copper, a mineral that supports healthy blood vessels, bones, and immune support. Shiitake Mushrooms are also a rich source of Selenium. Additional health benefits include:
- Improve hearth health
- support immune health
- Good source of key vitamins and minerals
Over the past several decades, different studies conducted in Japan, China, the U.S., and the U.K. have shown that Reishi Mushrooms are capable of offering protection against numerous diseases or illnesses, including:
- fatigue (including chronic fatigue syndrome)
- frequent infections (urinary tract, bronchitis, respiratory infections, etc.)
- liver disease
- sleep disorder and insomnia
- digestive problems, stomach ulcers, and leaky gut syndrome
- anxiety and depression
- autoimmune disorders
- viruses, including the flu, HIV/AIDS or hepatitis
- heart disease, hypertension, high blood pressure and high cholesterol
Reishi Mushrooms may offer protection against numerous diseases or illnesses such as viruses, including the flu, HIV/AIDS, and Hepatitis.