Enzymes & Digestion
Enzymes are as essential to the body as water. To obtain the benefits of nutrition from food and supplements, the body must first break down the components of the food. That’s where enzymes step in to help the digestion of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates and liberate the micronutrients so they can be utilized by the body. Many enzymes are animal-based, making them unsuitable for the vegetarian diet. Our Enzyme Complex with Herbs provides a complete, plant-based enzyme complex using only the highest quality non-GMO raw materials. Additional digestive herbs are included for support. When taken for digestive support, enzymes can reduce the amount of gas and bloating that occurs when consuming foods that may not be properly digested due to a lack of sufficient enzymes.
- Provides a plant-based broad range enzyme formula.
- Is designed to break down protein, fiber, lactose, starch, sugar, fat and complex carbohydrates.
- Contains natural digestive enhancing herbs, including ginger root, cinnamon bark, anise seed, caraway seed, cayenne pepper, and fennel seed
- Can be taken with every meal for optimal nutrient enhancement
- Naturally provides heartburn relief
- Non-GMO ingredients
- Enzyme activity is tested according to standard procedures recognized by the USP (United States Pharmacopeia) and FCC (Food Chemical Codex)
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish, or fish.
- Suitable for vegans