Turmeric has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine. Curcumin is the active ingredient in turmeric and has been consumed for medicinal purposes for thousands of years. Several of the healthful inflammation response effects of curcumin are mediated through suppression of the expression of mediators produced by cells, all of which come from genes regulated by nuclear factor kappa B (NF-kB). Black pepper and its principal component, piperine, aid in the absorption and bioavailability of curcumin. Finally, our organic turmeric is fermented using Lactobacillus acidophilus. Fermented foods provide beneficial probiotics and offer enhanced nutrient bioavailability.
Fermented Organic Turmeric Booster Powder with Black Pepper – 1.6 oz
$41.99 — or / month
Share the love of this product:
- 1/2 teaspoon provides 1 gram of organic fermented turmeric and 5 mg of organic black pepper
- A great wellness boosting supplement
- An inflammation support product essential for any joint health or sports nutrition
- A great maintenance supplement for better aging and optimal well-being.
- Powdered format makes it easy to add to your smoothie, shake, or favorite foods and beverages
- Unique fermentation process
- Allergen and gluten-free
- Greater than 95% certified USDA organic
- Suitable for vegans
*The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information provided by this website, or this Company is for educational purposes and is not a substitute for individual medical advice.