From ancient China to the Boston Tea Party, green tea has played a role in health for a great part of human history. Its healthful attributes were recognized by the Chinese over 4000 years ago when it was used for headaches, digestive problems, immune support, and lack of energy, among others. This is due in large part to the antioxidant properties of polyphenols, the constituent of green tea that give it its health benefits. Current research has shown green tea to be beneficial in assisting in weight loss, mostly due to its caffeine content. The only drawback to green tea is that to get any sort of therapeutic benefit, one would have to drink nearly ten cups of tea a day. This is why we are proud to offer Green Tea Extract, 250 mg, providing all the benefits of the beverage in an easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsule.
- 250 mg green tea standardized to at least 90% polyphenols
- Provides as many polyphenols in 2 capsules as 4-6 cups of green tea
- Benefits immune, cholesterol, and cellular health
- Can help boost metabolism to assist in weight loss
- Guaranteed at least 70% catechins and 50% epigallocatechin (EGCG)
- Encapsulated in a color-free, vegetarian capsule
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish, or fish. Suitable for vegans.