Getting children to eat fish regularly can be challenging. What’s more, fish containing good sources of healthy omega 3’s harbor unsafe levels of mercury, PCB’s and other harmful substances. DHA is the first fatty acid used by the brain to form brain cell membranes. Approximately 60% of the human brain is made up of fatty acids. Research suggests that these healthy fats may play a role in children with attention deficit disorders such as ADD/ADHD. Our Kids DHA provides a total of 270 mg omega-3’s per serving, equivalent to about 4 oz. of canned light tuna or cooked cod, 2 oz cooked halibut, 0.5 oz sardines, or 0.8 oz salmon.
- Supports healthy brain development
- Contains high amounts of omega 3’s EPA and DHA (50 mg EPA and 200 mg DHA per serving)
- Softgels are soft enough to chew with a burst of Orange Crème flavor or can be swallowed whole
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, or crustacean shellfish
- Molecularly distilled and tested for PCB’s, dioxins, and heavy metals in each batch
- Suggested use: Chew two softgels per day, preferably with meals. Intended for children age 3 and over.