Lysine is an amino acid that is essential for protein synthesis. Because it’s not synthesized in the body, it must be obtained in the diet. The primary dietary sources of lysine are meat, poultry, and milk; therefore vegans and vegetarians can benefit from supplementation. Lysine has many biological functions, including the synthesis of connective tissues such as bone, skin, collagen, and elastin; the synthesis of carnitine, which converts fatty acids to energy; support for muscle growth and recovery; and maintenance of healthy immune function.
L-Lysine 500 mg – 50 Vegan Caps
$14.99 — or / month
Share the love of this product:
- Each capsule provides 500 mg of L-Lysine
- Free form amino acid; does not need digestion to be absorbed
- Provides a key nutrient for vegans
- Great for athletes and those who want to enhance muscle growth and recovery
- Supports immune system
- Aids in calcium absorption and collagen synthesis
- Suitable for vegans
*The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information provided by this website, or this Company is for educational purposes and is not a substitute for individual medical advice.