Probiotics, prebiotics, and enzymes each play key roles in supporting a healthy digestive system. Most probiotics produce certain compounds in the gut like lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, toxic amines, and ammonia that lower intestinal pH, thus creating a non-favorable environment for harmful invasive bacteria to survive. Some probiotics are also known to produce enzymes and B vitamins, which may promote a healthy digestive system. Prebiotics are non-digestible fibers that stimulate the growth and activity of probiotic bacteria in the colon which can improve the host’s health. Supplemental enzymes further enhance nutrient absorption and help break down macronutrients. This exciting new product includes a complete spectrum of digestive enzymes AND prebiotics for a complete digestive support.
- Provides 10 efficacious bacterial species
- 20 Billion CFU per serving (2 capsules) at time of manufacture.
- A prebiotic (fructooligosaccharides) acts as a food source to aid the growth, Multiplication, and survival of efficacious probiotics in the gut
- Provides 9 enzymes to further support digestive health and balance
- SUGGESTED USE: Take two capsules daily with liquid