Our whey comes from milk cows raised right here in the USA. These cows have access to grazing in fresh pasture and are not treated with rBGH (recombinant bovine growth hormone). The soy used for easier mixing is non-GMO, analytically confirmed to be GMO-free by DNA-level testing Whey protein powder is an excellent source of protein, even surpassing whole egg, soy, beef, casein, or milk in its biological activity in the body and its ability to deposit nitrogen in the muscles. Whey is also a rich source of branched-chain amino acids (BCAA), which make up 1/3 of the amino acids in muscle protein. Whey is the only protein source that contains immunoglobulins, which are essential in maintaining immune system function. Our Whey Protein Powder in natural chocolate flavor is a high-quality protein supplement that is formulated to be a highly efficient, rich source of protein. We’ve also added the amino acid L-glutamine, to bolster this already powerful protein source by providing additional immune support during times of intense physical stress or illness.
- Provides 18 g of protein per serving with no lactose or fat
- Enhanced with 75 mg of L-Glutamine
- Provides important proteins B-lactoglobulin, A-lactalbumin, immunoglobulin, and lactoferrin
- Contains stevia, a natural sweetener that has been shown to have no effect on blood sugar levels
- Microfiltered, which refers to the filtration process used to purify the whey
- Cold processed resulting in increased biological value or utilization by the body
- Manufactured from cows not treated with rBGH
- Directions: Add one heaping scoop (included in can) of powder to 8 oz. of milk, juice, yogurt, pudding, or favorite beverage. Thoroughly shake or blend the product to ensure it is well dispersed.
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish, or fish