Research demonstrates that glucosamine and chondroitin can provide joint support naturally, and maybe a great alternative to traditional therapies that often lead to joint degradation and undesirable side effects. It is estimated that millions of men and women in the United States are at risk for developing joint health concerns associated with the breakdown of cartilage in the joints, commonly occurring in the knees, hips, and spine. These occur when cartilage becomes stiff and loses its elasticity and over time can wear in some areas. As the cartilage wears away, tendons and ligaments stretch. If the condition worsens bones can actually rub together. Traditional therapies generally do not heal but simply provide temporary relief and often lead to undesirable issues. Research shows that glucosamine and chondroitin are partners in the process of regenerating and decreasing the breakdown of cartilage, as well as supporting joint fluidity and flexibility. This mix of glucosamine, chondroitin, and other animal and plant compounds can naturally assist the promotion of joint health, unlike traditional therapies that may only provide short-term relief.
- Provides the building blocks necessary for the formation of large water-binding molecules important for cartilage formation
- Helps to attract and hold water to support elasticity and fluidity of cartilage
- Can assist the body in maintaining the long-term health of the joints
- SUGGESTED USE: Take two capsules per day
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, or soy