Bone Health & Calcium
Vitamins D3 and K2 are both fat-soluble vitamins with similar structures that provide many various benefits to the body. However, when combined, these forms of the two vitamins focus mainly on helping to improve both bone health and cardiovascular health. The synergistic relationship helps to properly utilize calcium within the body, from the absorption to the binding of calcium to bones. Vitamin D3 plays a main role in regulating calcium metabolism by increasing intestinal calcium absorption. Vitamin K2 is essential for binding newly absorbed calcium to the mineral matrix in bone. Studies have shown that vitamin K2 is the more bioavailable form of the nutrient and influences bone building more powerfully than K1. The mechanism of action of Vitamins D3 and K2 not only enhances bone strength and structure but also helps to improve cardiovascular health by removing excess calcium from the bloodstream, limiting the chance of arteriosclerosis.
- Contains Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin D, and sourced from lanolin (vegetarian source).
- Contains Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7), a soy-free form of Vitamin K2 that is sourced from chickpeas.
- Vegetarian friendly.
- Free of the major food allergens No Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Dairy, Egg, Fish, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, & Peanuts.
- Vitamins D3 and K2 support bone mineralization and lower fracture risk.
- Vitamins D3 and K2 play a key role in supporting the cardiovascular system as well as blood sugar balance already within normal levels.
- Vitamin K2 provides critical cardiovascular protection by helping to activate matrix GLA protein (MGP), an inhibitor of circulatory calcification.
- Studies have shown that both Vitamins D3 and K2 are associated with a stronger immune function and help to balance the inflammatory response.
- Vitamins D3 and K2 help to activate the carboxylation of osteocalcin, which properly supports a strong protein matrix for bone mineralization.
- Helps maintain adequate blood calcium levels which help support cellular metabolic processes, cardiovascular and neuromuscular/neurological function.
- Supports the health and elasticity of arterial walls.